"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, August 27, 2015

they're gettin' me through {THE BOSS}

{p.s. this onesie has a cape. 
and shoes with capes. i thought you should know.
 the end.}
...
kiss my cheeks.
do it.
just once.
2 hours later...
ok, now you can put me in my crib for a nap.
and that's basically our routine.
every day.
which means when my printer is out of ink because i still haven't accomplished anything,
like refilling print cartridges and stuff like that,
not even with all three of my kids in school for several hours twice a week at the same time,
i STILL have to call my friends to print athleta return labels off for me on their printers.
ain't no shame.
and how long does "i just had a baby" work anyway???
p.s.
athleta city jogger pants.
wowza.
when kara said "oh they'll get ya through" with a smirk on her face, 
i didn't think she was all that serious about not wearing anything else.
we're on day 6 here folks,
DAY 6.
and i just caved and bought a second pair in a second color because how else am i gonna wash this one pair if i can't be wearing them at the same time?
impossible i say.
impossible.
so yeah,
they're gettin' me through.
HOLEY SWEET MOLEY, 
they're gettin' me through;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think the "I just had a baby" excuse lasts for the first 6 months. Or at least until they are sleeping through the night consistently. Totally works.
Tell me about these pants?!